In 2018, we are developing an Education Center and want to hear from you what programs and resources should be included as we grow.
Here’s what we are and will be doing in 2018:
- Hold strategic planning event/workshop with the community to develop ideas and a vision for the Education Center
- Create a schedule of workshops/meetings and information to market the Center
- Create education media materials (brochures, flyers, video, etc.)
- Educate the community on adverse health impacts pertaining to environmental toxins.
- Create a soil toolkit and hold a workshop with the community. (Workshop was held on April 12th)
We want your input on how our Community Science Education Center can best serve you. Click here to participate in our survey.